People who are new to cannabis industry are surprised looking at the craze of cannabis coconut oil. CBD and coconut oil works well together. The combination of CBD as well as coconut oil helps in proper digestion, absorption of nutrients, and offers other benefits.
By injecting CBD with carrier oil like coconut oil you can amplify the bioavailability of the compound. CBD coconut oil is more effective than other CBD products because coconut oil contains highly concentrated fatty acids that offer extensive benefits to the users.
Thus, CBD coconut oil will not only be used for topical salves and edibles, but also in making beauty care products as well.
To make CBD coconut oil at home, buy CBD oil from a reliable store like JUSTCBD. They provide pure CBD oil extracted from organically raised hemp plants. Also, they are affordable too.
Why CBD and coconut oil are good combination?
CBD coconut oil contains over 80% saturated fat, which is the major benefit to the users. These fats comprise of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) that impacts on the body metabolism and boosts energy.
Saturated fatty acids are good for health as they support the health of heart. According to research, saturated fats help in the healthy functioning of brain and improve immune system.
Nearly 50% of fat in the oil is lauric acid that will be converted into monolaurin, which contains anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. The major advantage of taking CBD coconut oil is MCT helps in quick release of cannabidiol into ECS (Endocannabinoid system).
How does coconut oil help in carrying CBD?
CBD will break down by digestive system, when you take it. Human body will dissolve it in stomach before entering into the gastrointestinal tract. By this way, body gets required nutrients from molecules of water.
When body encounters fats, it will face problems due to molecular difference in between water and fat. When you use essential standard oil, bioavailability plunges lower than 10%.
How to make CBD coconut oil at home?
Ingredients required for preparing ¼ cup coconut oil: 2/3 coconut oil, 1 tsp sunflower or soy lecithin, 7 gms cannabis buds and cheesecloth.
Steps to prepare
- Preheat oven at 220 degrees on Fahrenheit scale. Line the cookie sheet by using an aluminum foil. Ground buds and spread on the sheet.
- Bake the buds powder for an hour. Then, place grounded cannabis buds, coconut oil and sunflower or soy lecithin in crock pot. Set temperature of crock pot at low. Stir the mixture and then cover it.
- Let the mixture sit for 3 hours. Coconut oil will solidify at the room temperature, so make sure that it turns into liquid form. Just keep it in your oven while cannabis decarboxylate.
- Wait till the pot gets cool and then strain the oil with cheesecloth.
- You can make use of cannabis coconut oil in place of other oils or butter to prepare any kind of cannabis recipes.
CBD coconut oil not only rich in healthy fatty acids but also contains slow oxidation time too. Also, coconut oil will make cannabidiol tastier. To enjoy the benefits and taste of CBD coconut oil gather information about the stores that sell pure CBD products online and order today.